We live in a bit of a western-world UX-bubble. Stephanie Rieger joined us in the first half of this episode to give us a glimpse into how things are in Asia. Amongst other things we talk about social media as an eCommerce platform and the dominance of marketplaces.
Sophia Voychehovski joined us in the second half of the show to talk about the concept of Object Oriented UX. We chatted about its relationship to object oriented programming and what benefits it can give us when designing.
(Listening time: 36 minutes)
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) August 5, 2016
- Object oriented UX (A List Apart article)
- OOUX a foundation for interaction design (Second A List Apart Article)
- Slides from Sophia’s UXLx workshop
- Mike Atherton on UX Podcast
- Content Everywhere by Sara Wachter-Boettcher
- The emerging global web (Stephanie’s slides from her UXLx presentation)
- Ji Hye Park (lightning talk at UXLx 2011)
- Photo of Stephanie by Martin Kraft (All rights reserved)
- Photo of Sophia by Great Wide Open (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0)