Episode 76 is a link show. James and Per discuss three articles they’ve discovered on their digital travels. First – 45 days to plan a Tweet? Just a bit of bad press, deliberate PR? How do we know what’s true anymore? Second – Thank you for signing up! Pay attention to your thank you pages. And finally – The share icon that nobody agrees on. We’re talked hamburgers before, now it’s the turn of the share icon to be discussed.
What do you think? Email us at email@example.com
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) June 27, 2014
- Article 1: We Got A Look Inside The 45-Day Planning Process That Goes Into Creating A Single Corporate Tweet
- Article 2: Think You Can Throw Up Any Old Thank You Page? Think Again.
- UX Podcast Episode 62 (Delight)
- Article 3: Share – The icon nobody agrees on.
- UX Podcast Episode 57 (Hamburger)