The father of the term Responsive Web Design, Ethan Marcotte, joins us for a chat. We talk, naturally, about responsive web design. How it came about, where it is today and where it’s heading.
We even dip our toes into some practical solutions and discuss the challenges facing those of us working with and designing responsive web sites and products.
(Listening time: 42 minutes)
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) March 20, 2015
- From Business To Buttons, Stockholm, 21 April 2015
- Ethan’s original RWD article on A List Apart from May 2010
- Responsive Web Design Podcast with Ethan and Karen McCrane
- Interactive Architecture by Michael Fox and Miles Kemp
- How to make a performance budget by Daniel Mall
- Web page test visual comparison tool
- What does my site cost? by Tim Kadlec
- Featured image by Chris Casciano, cropped to 1:1