In Sweden, having a fika is an essential part of life. They happen at work, home, with friends, even as just short meetings.
Although a “fika” can be roughly translated as a coffee break, or “tea and biscuits” if you’re British. It’s a little bit more than that, there’s an important social element to having a fika.
So James and Per, during the pandemic, will try to hold regular half-hour online fikas together with UX Podcast listeners.
The time of the next fika can be found on this page.
The place to meet up is our Whereby room.
- WEDNESDAY 8TH APRIL 08:30 CEST
- Find out when this is in your time zone.
- FRIDAY 3RD APRIL 15:30 CEST
- WEDNESDAY 1ST APRIL 08:30 CEST
- FRIDAY 27TH MARCH 15:30 CET
- THURSDAY 19TH MARCH 15:30 CET
- WEDNESDAY 18TH MARCH 15:30 CET