A Linkshow. James and Per discuss three recent articles they have found on their digital travels.
Our first article is Designing with Analytics by one of our previous guests Pamela Pavliscak. Hands on advice for using web analytics for research.
Our second article is What is Zero UI? John Brownlee’s Coverage of Andy Goodman‘s talk at SolidCon.
The third and final article is Fixing 6 Mistakes Companies Make when Working with UXers by Sarah Doody. We adapt and remix Sarah’s list a little.
(Listening time: 35 minutes)
Episode #103: What is Zero UI? A linkshow with articles by @paminthelab @sarahdoody & (indirectly) @goodmania http://t.co/TEgQEtdRzu #ux
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) July 10, 2015
- Article 1: Designing with Analytics
- Article 2: What is Zero UI?
- By John Brownlee covering Andy Goodman‘s talk
- #90 James & Per are not robots
- Article 3: Fixing 6 Mistakes Companies Make when Working with UXers
- Featured image by Reigh LeBlanc (CC BY-NC 2.0)