We were lucky enough to meet up with Whitney Hess during her summer vacation in Sweden. We talk to Whitney about her journey from “producer of wireframes” to coaching UX-ers. How to you design yourself? How do you give yourself permission to do your best work? “You need to stop doing the things you don’t want to do. If you don’t want to do wireframes, stop doing wireframes.” says Whitney.
We talk about personal journeys, coaching, communication, humanising UX – seeing your “users” and the people you work with as human beings.
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) October 2, 2015
(Listening time: 35 minutes)
- User experience is… – Whitney’s ux definition
- Episode #66 James & Per stunt UX – Where we discuss mention Whitney’s definition of UX
- Designing yourself – podcast with Whitney Hess and Paul McAleer
- Episode #107 Architecting the information age with Lisa Welshman – Are we doing our best work?
- Learn the ropes – Whitney’s 8 week UX course