A linkshow. James and Per discuss three articles that have caught their attention.
The first article is Who Needs UX Strategy by Paul Bryan. Secondly we look at 7 things that make it harder to manage your multinational websites by Lise Bissonnette Janody. Last but not least we discuss Meta-moments, thoughtfulness by design by Andrew Grimes
(Listening time: 43 minutes)
Episode 111: Meta moments. A Linkshow featuring articles by @paulbryan @lisejanody & @andrew_grimes http://t.co/8eakVzONm1 #UX #podcast
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) October 16, 2015
- Article 1: Who Needs UX Strategy?
- By Paul Bryan
- Article 2: 7 things that make it harder to manage your multinational websites
- By Lise Janody
- Article 3: Meta-moments, thoughtfulness by design
- Episode 56 with Nathalie Nahai
- Episode 92 with Lisa Welchman
- Episode 88 with Jared Spool
- Episode 89 with Russ Unger, Stephen Andersson and Jeff Gothelf
- Featured image by Brad Folkens (CC BY 2.0)