James, Per and Danwei were gathered in Studio Axbom to take questions from you, the listeners, in the 9th UX Podcast Listener phone-in. This is part 1 of the highlights we’ve extracted the 2-hour live session.
We are asked to give our book recommendations for UX-ers. Tristan Bailey calls in and asks us about web analytics, data and UX work. We try to explain the difference between a UX designer and an interaction designer, and we finish off part one by talking about the Design in Tech Report 2017.
Our guest in part 1 was Tristan Bailey.
Part 2 of highlights are available as episode 157.
(Listening time: 32 minutes, transcript)
Episode #156: March Listener phone-in (part 1) https://t.co/DgdufkJuvb #ux #uxdesign #podcast
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) April 28, 2017
- Full transcript for Episodes 156 and 157 on Medium
- Unedited Video from the phone-in on YouTube
- Tristan Bailey’s Cliff Notes podcast
- Brian Clifton in Episode 27 of UX Podcast
- Design in Tech report 2017