Physical places and digital places. Together with Jorge Arango Lisa and James discuss concepts from the physical world of architecture and buildings and apply them to the world of digital design.
Lisa and James talk to Jorge about systems, structure and sustainability. We reflect on how disposable our digital places are and how the context given to temporary physical spaces is lacking from temporary digital ones. We also talk about the mismatch that has developed between what is being sold and the price that is being paid.
(Listening time: 40 minutes, transcript)
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) January 18, 2019
- Full transcript of Episode 202
- Jorge’s website
- Living in information on Rosenfeld Media
- Why software is eating the world
- Episode 154: Ends with Joe McLeod
- I Gave a Bounty Hunter $300. Then He Located Our Phone
- The Attention Merchants by Tim Wu
- Get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Backstage mailing list: Sign up here