Back in 2015 we were lucky enough to meet up with Whitney Hess during her summer vacation in Sweden. In this classic episode we talk to Whitney about her journey from “producer of wireframes” to coaching UX-ers.
How do you design yourself? How do you give yourself permission to do your best work?
“You need to stop doing the things you don’t want to do. If you don’t want to do wireframes, stop doing wireframes.”
We talk about personal journeys, coaching, communication, humanising UX – seeing your “users” and the people you work with as human beings.
(Listening time: 34 minutes, transcript)
- Transcript for episode 265
- User experience is… – Whitney’s ux definition
- Episode #66 James & Per stunt UX – Where we discuss Whitney’s definition of UX
- Designing yourself – podcast with Whitney Hess and Paul McAleer
- Episode #107 Architecting the information age with Lisa Welshman – Are we doing our best work?
- Send us your thoughts at: email@example.com
- Backstage mailing list: Sign up here
- Enjoy the episode? Support UX Podcast