An accessible, user-centered comment system? How has no one managed to do that before? UX Podcast is joined by Malin Crona from The Centre for Easy-to-Read and Mikael Zackrisson from Ziggy Creative Colony to talk about the c4all commenting system.
For the past 2 years they’ve been working to produce a commenting system for easy-to-read newspaper 8sidor that can enable a dialogue with all of their readers, irrespective of cognitive or developmental disabilities or whatever other reason that might make commenting a challenge. We talk to them about the journey to make accessible and open comments for all.(Listening time 37 minutes)
- 8 Sidor (Swedish easy-to-read newspaper)
- PTS (Swedish Post and Telecom Agency)
- New commenting function gives more people a voice in the digital community (In Swedish)
- Comments for all (c4all on Github)
- An example page on 8sidor featuring the c4all commenting system