UX Podcast was lucky enough to take part in the first ever Redesigning Star Wars workshop run by Chris Noessel. Chris is the co-author of Make It So, the main guy behind scifiinterfaces.com and design fellow at Cooper.
We dive into the format and the concept of the workshop – what can you learn from deconstructing and reinventing parts of a 70s pop-culture science fiction film? How can this be useful in solving design problems? What about non sci-fi geeks?
(Listening time: 27 minutes)
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) November 14, 2014
- The Redesigning Star Wars Workshop was hosted by InUse
- Scifi interfaces the blog
- Make It So by Chris Noessel and Nathan Shedroff
- Our previous interview with Chris: Episode 25
- Redesigning Star Wars prezi presentation from the workshop
- Picture of a Star Wars persona from the workshop