In this show James and Per discuss web management. We take 3 recent examples where organisations have undertaken major changes to their web presence and investigate how it all went. What did they do well? what went wrong? what should they have done?
- Namnbyte i sociala medier – så gör Sveriges Kommunikatörer (Swedish)
- Sveriges Kommunikatörer (Swedens Communicators)
- Gerry McGovern
- One of Gerry’s broken links
- Screenshot of search results showing Gerry’s “Broken links” post from 2001
- Taking care of RSS readers
- Conversation with Swedish publication Internet World about their broken RSS (Swedish)