James, Per and Danwei open the video channels for the 6th UX Podcast Listener phone-in. On a Friday afternoon in March we took questions and calls from listeners. We’ve pulled out the highlights from the live session and made them into 2 separate episodes.
The topics covered in part 1 of this two-part phone-in are AI, conducting international research, product management and UX, Material design and trends of 2016, and Micro v Macro UX.
Part 2 can be found here.
(Listening time: 38 minutes)
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) April 1, 2016
- Blab beta
- x.ia virtual personal assistant
- Episode 122: Calm technology with Amber Case
- Episode 121: Agentive technology with Chris Noessel
- Episode 120: Product management and UX with Melissa Perri
- Episode 109: UX strategy with Simon Norris
- Material design
- So What on earth is Micro vs Micro UX anyway?