Podcast Panel game. Inspired by the legendary panel game devised by Ian Messiter we bring you a UX Podcast Christmas Special. We try to speak uninterrupted for 60 seconds about a given UX related subject.
Chaired by Jonas Söderström our panel includes James Royal-Lawson, Per Axbom, Jane Ruffino and Lena Furberg. Jonas is the grandfather of usability here in Sweden and the author of Stupid Bloody System. Jane is a UX-minded communications consultant and recovering archaeologist. Lena is a language consultant and part of the team behind the accessibility tool Funkify.
Who will be crowned the winner of the 1st UX Podcast Panel game?
(Listening time: 47 minutes)
- Intranets I remember
- Hamburger menus, yummy
- I miss multimedia
- I wish Apple had not discontinued the round mouse
- Why elevators have the worst interfaces
- How I taught Donald Norman how to spell “affordances”
- Why I always conduct UX research in a tuxedo
- How the victorious skeumorphic uprising will crush the tyranny of flat design.
- The mean developers tricked me into trying to order “devops” at the Turkish restaurant.
- I swear, you honour, it was the voice UI of the self-driving car that made me crash the jeweller’s store window
- Why I always hand-wring my wire-frames from old surplus Soviet barbed wire.
- Just a minute (BBC)
- På minuten (SR)
- Episode 145: Complexity with Jonas Söderström
- Episode 32 : Stupid bloody system with Jonas
- Funkify disability plugin for Chrome