Josh Seiden and Jeff Gothelf have together written the books Lean UX and Sense and Respond. We learn how they used their own methods to develop their second book based on the feedback from their first.
We also discuss how to make change happen, using recipes as a starting point (rather than letting them become dogma), the idea of self-sufficient teams, the value of agile coaches, and shipping something you know is wrong.
(Listening time: 40 minutes)
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) October 25, 2019
- Full transcript of Episode 222
- Josh’s website
- Jeff’s website
- Sense and respond books
- Outcomes over outputs (Written by Josh)
- Tacit knowledge (Wikipedia)
- James’s instagram featuring plenty of baking posts
- Episode 75: Principles of agility with Dave Gray
- Send us your thoughts at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Backstage mailing list: Sign up here
- Enjoy the episode? Support UX Podcast