In this classic UX Podcast interview we talk to Lisa Welchman about our responsibility as designers and creators of digital products, services and information.
A thought-provoking and philosophical chat about the way we work and should work. “Are you doing your best work right now?” asked Lisa at UXLx back in 2015. A call to arms for UXers to architect the bigger picture, and 5 years on, it still feels as relevant – if not more so – than it did back then.
(Listening time: 41 minutes, transcript)
Episode 240: Architecting the information age with @lwelchman.
In this classic UX Podcast interview we talk to Lisa about our responsibility as designers and creators of digital products, services and information https://t.co/6Z1fPEza7V#ethics #ux #podcast #uxpodcast pic.twitter.com/WRm9Iokh1S
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) July 3, 2020
- Full transcript for episode 240
- Original shownotes for Episode 107
- Video of Lisa’s 2015 UXLx talk
- James & Per sing Happy Birthday – Episode 100 – mention of mobiles and accessibility
- James & Per & Lisa manage chaos – Episode 92 – Interview with Lisa
- James & Per & Joe peel onions – Episode 97 – Ethics of research and design
- Right to internet access
- James & Per scream Stupid bloody system! – Episode 32 with by Jonas Söderström
- Send us your thoughts at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Backstage mailing list: Sign up here
- Enjoy the episode? Support UX Podcast