Getting anything up and running takes both time and planing. Content strategist Natalie Marie Dunbar joins us to talk about her content strategy practice blueprint and how it can help you when building a practice. What to do in order to avoid being an unheard and unappreciated silo as you grow from being a solo practitioner to being an embedded part of the organisation.
Natalie’s book From Solo to Scaled: Building a Sustainable Content Strategy Practice has a 5-point blueprint as it’s core. It is an incredibly useful and applicable process, taking you from making a business case to measuring your success.
“We want the experience for our users to be seamless. They don’t need to know that there’s two different teams doing things. But in order to do that, building those strong relationships is absolutely key. And it’s also key to the longevity of the practice.”
(Listening time: 40 minutes, transcript)
- Full transcript for episode 304
- Natalie Marie Dunbar:
- From Solo to Scaled: Building a Sustainable Content Strategy Practice (Rosenfeld Media)
- Ambition Empower and UX Podcast
- Make sure to use the code uxpodcast if you sign up for a $100/€100/1000 sek discount and at the same time help support UX Podcast
- Backstage mailing list (show notes to your inbox, plus extra stories, news and offers): Sign up here
- Enjoying UX Podcast? Contribute with your time as a volunteer, or make a small financial contribution to help keep the podcast running: Support UX Podcast