Dave Gray wants to change the way you think. By changing the way you think you can achieve the change you want says Dave. His latest book Liminal Thinking gives you a set of principles and practices to follow.
Liminal Thinking is “the art of creating change by understanding, shaping, and reframing beliefs”. We talk to Dave about the journey that led him to the concept of liminal thinking, find out what liminal thinking actually is and take a look at some of the principles and practices in the book.
(Listening time: 39 minutes)
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) February 17, 2017
- Liminal Thinking website
- Liminal Thinking on Two Waves books
- Episode 15: Dave’s first appearence on UX Podcast at UXLx 2012
- Episode 75: Principles of agility. Our 2nd chat with Dave from 2014.
- Liminal Thinking the Pyramid of Belief (Video)
- Cover photo by Michelle Milla. Cropped to 1:1 and black background adjusted (CC BY 2.0)
Dave Gray of Gamestorming fame joined us in Stockholm to share some stories around principles of agility. Patterns to guide you rather than dogma to rule you. Does your organisation have a culture that’s capable of being agile? How do you survive in an agile environment and within connected teams? Read More
As well as talking to Dave about his workshop and preparation for it, we also got a few tips of gamestorming techniques that we as web and UX people could find useful.
In the second part of the show, we give you a few quick impressions from this mornings workshops.
(Listening time: 19 minutes)