James, Per and Danwei open the video channels for the 7th UX Podcast Listener phone-in. On a warm Friday afternoon in June we took questions and calls from listeners. We’ve extracted some highlights from the 2-hour live session and condensed them into this regular 30 minute episode.
The topics covered in this listener phone-in were: Guerrilla research, ridiculous services you wish didn’t exist, and finding work.
In the full phone-in available on YouTube and Soundcloud we also talk about education, UX process and the perceived glamour of start-ups, brushing up on your skills between projects, and researching access needs.
(Listening time: 29 minutes)
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) June 24, 2016
- Full uncut audio from the 2-hour listener phone-in
- Unedited Video from the phone-in on YouTube
- Getting Guerrilla with it by Russ Unger and Todd Zaki Warfel
- Meet Dorothy – click your heels to summon a friend
- The kettle that never boils
- gov.uk assistive technology survey
- UX Podcast blab channel