Dave Gray wants to change the way you think. By changing the way you think you can achieve the change you want says Dave. His latest book Liminal Thinking gives you a set of principles and practices to follow.
Liminal Thinking is “the art of creating change by understanding, shaping, and reframing beliefs”. We talk to Dave about the journey that led him to the concept of liminal thinking, find out what liminal thinking actually is and take a look at some of the principles and practices in the book.
(Listening time: 39 minutes)
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) February 17, 2017
- Liminal Thinking website
- Liminal Thinking on Two Waves books
- Episode 15: Dave’s first appearence on UX Podcast at UXLx 2012
- Episode 75: Principles of agility. Our 2nd chat with Dave from 2014.
- Liminal Thinking the Pyramid of Belief (Video)
- Cover photo by Michelle Milla. Cropped to 1:1 and black background adjusted (CC BY 2.0)