“Unfold your brain – Skyrocket your creative ability” was the title of Denise Jacobs’s highly interactive workshop at UXLx this spring. We talked to Denise about how to banish our inner critic and the mental blocks that get in the way of creative thinking. We also talked about how you can improve focus and get your brain into a state where you access creative ideas best.
A little later we were joined by Chris Noessel to continue our conversation about creativity. Chris and Denise both make use of audience participation during their keynote presentations. We talk about improvisation as a useful tool for us and ask why is creativity so important?
(Listening time: 37 minutes)
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) August 19, 2016
- Banish your inner Critic – Denise’s upcoming book
- Lisa Nichols – Speak and write to make millions
- Co-create: Create better together – Denise’s slides from UXLx 2016
- #nametale stories on Twitter
- Ted founder Richard Wurman
- Full uncut version on soundcloud of our chat with Denise and Chris (30 minutes)
- Chris’s three previous appearences on UX Podcast – Episodes 121 86 and 25
- The Dawn of Agentive technology – Chris’s upcoming book
- Featured image by UXLx