A linkshow – In episode 30 of UXPodcast James Royal-Lawson and Per Axbom have a discussion based around two recent articles that they’ve found during their digital travels. This show’s topics are (roughly)…
- Detecting the iPad Mini
- Practical issues with cloud services
(Listening time: 30 minutes)
- Mission: Impossible – iPad mini detection for HTML5
- Two things about the iPad mini
- Twitter Buys Posterous (So You’d Better Move Your Content To Tumblr ASAP)
- Is Facebook “broken on purpose” to sell promoted posts?