“Thank you for ginning us!” In the style of a radio phone-in, James and Per open the door and invite in you, the listener. Our guests in our fourth listener phone-in ended up being Heather Burns, Simon Kemp, and Artem Pereverzev.
We followed up on our recent Imposter Syndrome show during our conversation with Heather. Simon called in from Australia and talked about the customisation of “off the shelf” software. Finally we talked to Artem about where digital meets the non-digital and how UX is a way of thinking.
(Listening time: 36 minutes)
This episode is sponsored by Interact London 2015. Inspiring UX thinkers.
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) September 11, 2015
- UX Podcast Backstage mailing list
- Episode 106: Imposter syndrome with Amy Silvers & Lori Cavallucci.
- UX Podcast complete episode archive
- Episode 107: Architecting the information age with Lisa Welchman
- Bambuser video recording of the entire phone-in live broadcast
- Next listener phone in: Friday 11th December 2015