In a chat based world, the words are the UI. Rather than tapping or clicking, we’re writing and responding. Daniel Harvey talked to us about chatbots and AI and how we are heading for a future where appstores are going to be replaced by botstores.
As the internet of things grows and the use of chatbots and AI grows, Pamela Pavliscak explains how emotional data will be collected to augment the existing data layer . We talk about recognising and utilising emotions as part of a connected world. What will happen when machines can know how we feel?
(Listening time: 38 minutes)
Episode #143: Chatbots and emotional data with @dancharvey & @paminthelab https://t.co/NEACKKN1CO #ux #chatbots #IoT
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) November 11, 2016
- Video of Dan’s Conversation Is The Command Line of Tomorrow talk at Interact London.
- Slides from Dan’s presentation
- I Spent $500 Trying to Stump the Magic Delivery Service
- Video of Pam’s When You Internet Things Know How You Feel talk at Interact London.
- Designing For The Internet Of Emotional Things by Pamela
- Wearing Your Heart on Your Interface by Pamela
- Emotionally Intelligent Design Slideshare presentation by Pamela
- The future of design is words and data – A blog post by James
- Episode 98: The science of happy design with Pam Pavliscak
- Episode 121: Agentive technology with Chris Noessel
- Episode 114: Zero UI with Andy Goodman