James, Per and Danwei were gathered in Studio Axbom to take questions from you, the listeners, in the 9th UX Podcast Listener phone-in. This is part 2 of the highlights we’ve extracted the 2-hour live session.
In part 2 we discuss social media share buttons, designers and data scientists, the impact of delight, the tendency for us to throw behavioural psychology grenades at users and see what sticks, normalising defects – have we coached people into accepting a level of defects for web products we wouldn’t normally accept?
Our guest in part 2 was Craig Sullivan.
Part 1 of highlights are available here.
(Listening time: 30 minutes, transcript)
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) May 5, 2017
- Full transcript for episodes 156 and 157 on Medium
- Unedited Video from the phone-in on YouTube
- Josh Clark – Mobile share buttons
- Data science entry on Wikipedia
- All 6 UX Podcast episodes featuring Craig Sullivan