Donna Lichaw returns to UX Podcast for another chat, this time we focus on how stories could be used when working with Enterprise UX. Donna is the author of The User’s Journey. In the book Donna explains the idea of storymapping. How, when, and why to use narrative structure in your design work.
During our chat we talk about how the hero of your product might not always be the user, how multiple stories intersect and how marketing, sales and design all have a part in creating a story with the end user.
(Listening time: 26 minutes, transcript)
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) August 18, 2017
- Full transcript of Episode 165 on Medium
- Donna’s website
- The user’s journey – Donna’s book
- Episode 140 Storymapping with Donna
- Timecode by Mike Figgis
- Video of Donna’s talk at FBTB 2017
- Slides from Donna’s talk at FBTB 2017
- Picture of Donna’s tattoo