Given the benefits of producing content first, why do we still usually leave it to last? Carrie Hane ,co-author of Designing Connected Content, joins us to talk about how we can work smarter and better with producing – designing – content.
We talk about how to stop filling boxes. to make use of content spec sheets and how content first fits in well with future conversational interfaces. We also get some great tips on how to get started as well as a few tools to help you along such as content sprints and sample content.
(Listening time: 38 minutes)
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) November 23, 2018
- Notes from Carrie’s UXLX 2018 workshop by Alex Faundez
- Designing Connected Content by Carrie Hane and Mike Atherton
- Atomic Design by Brad Frost
- Content first prototyping on Smashing Magazine
- Episode 105 featuring Mike Atherton, Nicole Fenton and Alastair Somerville
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Backstage mailing list: Sign up here