Form and survey specialist and author Caroline Jarrett joins us on this classic episode of UX Podcast. Unsurprisingly we chat about surveys and forms beginning with the subject’s roots in data capture and motion studies.
Amongst other things we talk about the four steps involved in answering a question and problems such as non-response error and coverage error.
(Listening time: 35 minutes – Transcript)
Episode 243: Answering surveys with @cjforms – in this classic UX Podcast interview, we chat to Caroline about surveys and forms beginning with the subject's roots in data capture and motion studies. https://t.co/qZDKMMOHnw #ux #uxpodcast #Surveys #forms pic.twitter.com/bMfEOFrEhu
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) August 14, 2020
- Full transcript for episode 243
- Original shownotes for episode 77
- Effortmark (Caroline’s company)
- Frank Bunker Gilbreth
- Surveys in user experience (tutorial at UXPA2014)
- A deep dive into questions (UXLx 2014 workshop)
- Total survey error
- Send us your thoughts at: email@example.com
- Backstage mailing list: Sign up here
- Enjoy the episode? Support UX Podcast