Are we all just putting on a show? A few years ago, Tanya Snook coined the phrase UX Theatre to describe when we are just acting like we’re doing user-centred design rather than actually doing it.
We learn from Tanya how to recognise UX theatre, how to transition from just acting to actually doing. We also look into the crucial part designing your design process has to play and how to leverage learning while doing..
(Listening time: 39 minutes, transcript)
- Full transcript for episode 267
- Tanya’s website and she’s spydergrrl on Twitter
- UX Theatre: Are You Just Acting Like You’re Doing User-Centered Design?
- UX Theatre: The Poster
- Send us your thoughts at: email@example.com
- or email and volunteer to help us with checking transcripts, publishing, or finding references
- Backstage mailing list: Sign up here
- Found the episode helpful? Help keep the podcast running by Supporting UX Podcast