Episode 90 is a link show. James and Per discuss three articles they’ve stumbled upon whilst roaming the internet.
First – Under-resourced and isolate: who would be a digital marketing manager? It’s complex and get more complex by the day. Second – The Seven Most Important UI and UX ideas of 2014. A retrospective look back at some concepts that bubbled up last year. Third and finally – Are you a robot? Introducing “No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA”. Google has moved robot checking to the back end.
SPOILER ALERT! If you believe in Father Christmas, skip minute 14 of the show!
(Listening time: 34 minutes)
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) January 9, 2015
- Article 1: Under-resourced and isolated: who would be a digital marketing manager?
- by Jon Myers
- Article 2: The Seven Most Important UI and UX Ideas of 2014
- Article 3: Are you a robot? Introducing “No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA”
- by Vinay Shet
- Featured image by Garrett Coakley (cropped to 1:1)
- Use the discount code of “UX Podcast” when booking tickets to Business to Buttons here in Stockholm, April 21st for 10% off.