After over 6 years, UX Podcast is re-branding. Updating or changing your brand doesn’t happen in a vacuum, it impacts everything, including the user experience – but that impact is, in our experience, often overlooked or underplayed. We talk to Jon Bergsman, founder of WDW Creative who have been working with us and our new brand, about the branding process and it’s similarity to the UX design process.
In our listener survey we ask the question: What is the biggest occupational challenge facing you right now? Over the past few surveys we’ve gather quite a number of responses to that question. In this episode we take a look at some of the challenges you say that you face, and even try to give some advice about how to meet those challenges.
(Listening time: 39 minutes)
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) May 13, 2016
- European UX impact survey
- MVP episode – #89 James & Per want a car not a skateboard
- Tom Greever episode – #119 Articulating design decisions with Tom Greever
- Whitney Hess episode – #110 UX Coaching with Whitney Hess
- Word cloud based on the responses to the question
- The Moth Radio hour – Explanation of the cryptic opening sentences between Per and James
- UX Podcast listener survey (if you missed filling it in earlier this year!) – takes just a couple of minutes to compelte