Episode 96 is a linkshow. James and Per discuss three articles they’ve stumbled upon whilst roaming the internet.
First – Leisa Reichelt tweeted that she thought domain expertise was at times a hindrance. We discuss her in-depth follow-up blog post. Second – Micro-feedback. Seizing opportunities at specific points to collect little bits of feedback to aid your research efforts. Third – lets’s get drunk and test web sites… for money!
(Listening time: 35 minutes)
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) April 3, 2015
- Article 1: When experience matters (and when it doesn’t)
- Article 2: Get better qualitative data on your user experience with microfeedback
- by Sarah Doody
- Article 3: The user is drunk
- a service by Richard Littauter
- Windows 8 operating under the influence
- The user is drunk with Will Dayble
- Featured image by Guilia Forsythe (cropped to 1:1)