In this episode James and Per talk about Sweden Social Web Camp. A yearly unconference held on an island off the south coast of Sweden. Per was there, James watched from afar. We discuss what the conference is about, how it works and what the whole experience is like – we even throw in few discussions about what could be improved and what could be be borrowed by other conferences.
(Listening time 28 minutes)
- Per’s short film explaining SSWC in English
- Definition of unconference on Wikipedia
- Official SSWC website (in Swedish)
- What makes SSWC so special
- a collection of posts from SSWC 2012 (in Swedish)
- Notes from Derek Featherstone’s presentation at UXLX 2012 by James and by Per
- People mentioned: Daniel Erkstam, Patrik Fältström, Chris McCann, Derek Featherstone.
- SSWC 2012 flag (by Joakim Green)