Sarah Doody joined us to talk about anticipatory design. What if we didn’t need to find and search through information to help us make decisions. What if instead, information came to us at the right time and with the right context?
Professor Andrea Resmini discusses mapping cross-channel ecosystems. We asked Andrea to explain what cross-channel ecosystems are and what benefit mapping them gives to us as designers and the organisations we work with.
(Listening time: 33 minutes)
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) November 25, 2016
- Sarah’s website
- Video of Sarah’s presentation at Interact London
- Slides from Sarah’s presentation at Interact London
- The UX Notebook – Sarah’s weekly UX newsletter
- Andrea’s website
- Slides from Andrea’s presentation at Interact London
- Video of Andrea’s presentation at Interact London
- Liminal thinking by Dave Gray
- Pervasive Information Architecture: Designing Cross-Channel User Experiences by Andrea Resmini & Luca Rosati
- Reframing Information Architecture by Andrea Resmini
- The future of design is words and data blog post by James featuring Sarah and Andrea