This is part 2 of highlights from our 8th UX Podcast Listener phone-in. On a dark December afternoon James, Per and Danwei gathered in Studio Axbom to chat and take calls from you, the listeners for a 2-hour live show.
We discuss living in a VR world, chatbots and suicide prevention, mentoring and getting into UX after your studies.
In the full phone-in available on YouTube we also talk about sketching for unusual environments, working backwards, designing VR interfaces, The MBA and Dongles, plus web apps v native apps, scrolling, organising design critiques, and panettone!
Our guests in part 2 were Eddie Rich and Patrik Pata plus a question posted by Moe Terani.
Listen to Part 1 of highlights from our December phone-in here.
(Listening time: 29 minutes)
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) December 30, 2016
- Unedited Video from the phone-in on YouTube
- Is life a video game? Elon Musk (Video)
- Episode #112 with Pete Trainor
- If Socrates had Siri talk by Pete Trainor (Video from Collaborate Bristol)
- Chatbots: Your Ultimate Prototyping Tool
- Sign up for our backstage mailing list for info about our March phone-in
- Lärorik in English