Eva-Lotta Lamm joins us to talk about sketching, visualising and using visualisations for uncovering and exploring problems.
We also talk about giving people permission to do rubbish drawings – to get over not being good enough, how to make your visualisations more robust, and how to draw straight lines.
We don’t waste time trying to take away marks. We just add stuff. We move on.
(Listening time: 33 minutes, transcript)
#234 Visual thinking with @evalottchen https://t.co/hTDYdcMnde
Eva-Lotta Lamm joins us to talk about #sketching sketching, visualising and using #visualisations for uncovering and exploring problems. #ux #uxpodcast pic.twitter.com/6z6WRySFgI
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) April 10, 2020
- Full transcript of Episode 234
- UX Podcast Fika (digital coffee break meetup)
- Shitty first drafts (extract from Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott, PDF)
- Tom Hanks and Alan Alda on the Human Element (Podcast)
- Blog posts by Eva-Lotta:
- Send us your thoughts at: email@example.com
- Backstage mailing list: Sign up here
- Enjoy the episode? Support UX Podcast