We’re joined by Kim Goodwin author of Designing for the digital age and UX executive at both PatientsLikeMe and Cooper. We dive into the merits of journey mapping. What it is and how it can be useful.
We also chat about UX principles, adoption and leadership. How to evolve processes into principles, getting UX adopted in your organisation, and if you’ve already got a UX team, how to lead it.
(Listening time: 38 minutes)
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) February 20, 2015
- From Business to Buttons, Stockholm, 21 April 2015.
- Journey mapping as an insight tool (Video, UXLx 2012) plus slides
- Designing how we design (Video, From Business to Buttons 2014)
- Designing for the digital age (Book)
- Featured image by Elida Arrizza (Cropped to 1:1)
- UX Podcast listener survey 2015