Interviews with Adrian Howard and Mike Beasley recorded at UXLx 2015. Adrian regularly teaches and speaks on integrating Lean, UX and Agile methods and Mike is the author of Practical Web Analytics for User Experience.
First we talk to Adrian about story mapping and learn about the differences between story mapping and journey mapping as well as how useful it can be to “slice” your stories.
In the second part of the show we talk to Mike about web analytics as a user experience research tool. How it could be used and how you can get started if you’re hesitant about diving in as a UX-er.
(Listening time 46 minutes)
Episode 101 was supported by Loop11, an easy-to-use online user testing toolset. UX Podcast listeners, your first full-featured usability test is on the house when you go to loop11.com/uxpodcast.
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) June 26, 2015
- User story mapping slides from UXLx 2015
- User Story Mapping by Jeff Patton
- Story mapping tools: Board thing, Stories on board,
- Occam’s Razor blog by Avinash Kaushik
- 12 Must read analytics blogs
- Practical web analytics for user experience by Mike Beasley