Our first of two shows featuring interviews from Interact London 2015 has a bit of a brain-related theme to it. We talk to Steve Portigal about mindfulness, self-insight and presence and how these impact on your work as a designer.
We talk to Pete Trainor about designing happiness and how to make your hippo happier. Finally we talk to Neurologist and cognitive neuroscientist Anjan Chatterjee about the neuroscience of aesthetics.
(Listening time: 53 minutes)
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) October 30, 2015
- The Designer is Present – Slides from Steve Portigal’s presentation
- Video of Steve’s talk
- Bigger Hippos and Happier Humans – Slides from Pete Trainor’s presentation
- Video of Pete’s talk
- Happier Hippos model (PDF)
- The Neuroscience of Aesthetics – Slides from Anjan Chatterjee’s presentation
- Video of Anjan’s talk
- The invisible problem with fairytale experiences by Per Axbom