We talk to Tom Greever about Articulating Design Decisions. How do we talk about our designs effectively with stakeholders? Every designer has to explain (and justify) their design decisions to non-designers but what are the skills tactics and methods that are needed to pull this off in a way that opens the door for your project to create or improve the user experience?
(Listening time: 45 minutes, Transcript)
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) February 5, 2016
- Tom’s website and blog
- Link Articulating Design Decisions on O’Reilly and the video series
- 30-minute conference session on the topic from Mad+UX 2015.
- Articulating Design Decisions slideshare presentation
- Discussing Design by Adam Connor and Aaron Irizarry
- Episode 168: Articulating more design decisions (follow up podcast a 18 months later)