The #10yearchallenge involves posting a photo of yourself from 2009 along with a present day photo. We have our own UX Podcast version for you. We look back to UX in 2009 and look forward to what the state of UX could be in 2029. To help look back and speculate, Per and James are joined by Bruno Figueiredo curator of UXLx.
After spinning back time to 2009, before the dawn of responsive web sites and mobile first, we jump to the future – with augmented reality, voice interfaces, generative design. But perhaps in 2029, a lot more of us will be working with healthcare?
(Listening time: 34 minutes, transcript)
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) February 1, 2019
- Full transcript of Episode 203
- Short film: Sight (Vimeo)
- Project Alias for blocking smart devices
- It’s not information overload, it’s filter failure (YouTube)
- Episode 43: The UX scene in Portugal in 2013 with Bruno Figueiredo
- Episode 114: Zero UI with Andy Goodman
- Episode 186: Augmented reality with Boon Sheridan
- Write to us: email@example.com
- Backstage mailing list: Sign up here