How is improvisation, or improv as it’s known, be relevant to those of us working with UX? Mike Gorgone joins us for an entertaining look into how it’s useful and how you can practice it.
We learn how improv can help with creative thinking, team building, meetings, but also listening and building trust. Mike shares some advice on how to get going with improv and gets James and Per to do some live improvisation.
(Listening time: 35 minutes, transcript)
- Full transcript of Episode 226
- Mike’s website
- Who’s line is it anyway? (UK version, Wikipedia)
- Improv Resource Center
- Improv encyclopedia
- Pastel de nata (Wikipedia)
- Episode #174 UX Panel game – without hesitation, repetition or deviation
- Send us your thoughts at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Backstage mailing list: Sign up here
- Enjoy the episode? Become a supporter of UX Podcast