Jesper Åström joined us in Episode 39 for a chat at Clarion Sign Hotel in Stockholm. Jesper is is currently writing a series of 100 guest blog posts in 100 days. A crazy challenge. One of the posts so far was about “workers, commentators and spectators” where Jesper outlined the 1-9-90 method and gave some examples. We discuss the method aswell as the use of data and “dark patterns” in increasing engagement and acheiving results. Plus a bit about Jesper’s background during 15 years in the business.
(Listening time: 38 minutes)
- Blogg 100 – andra sommaren (100 post posts in 100 days, in Swedish)
- 100 gästposter på 100 dagar #blogg100 (in Swedish)
- Scams: Why are email scams written in broken English?
- Arbetare, kommentatorer och publik – traditionella beteenden som lämnar spår efter sig på webben (Swedish)
- The Participation Choice (BBC Internet Blog)
- Twitter Cards
- Admin comments statistics (wordpress plugin)