200 Episodes! Almost 5 days of podcast content recorded over 7 and a half years. To celebrate this milestone, Lisa Welchman and Anna Dahlström host this special episode of UX Podcast. Their guests in Episode 200 are podcasters, designers and web geeks James Royal-Lawson and Per Axbom.
Lisa and Anna talk to James and Per about the history of the podcast, what impact it has had on their work and on them as individuals. As well as picking some important interviews from the show’s history we talk about the future of digital design and reveal a little bit of a change to UX Podcast during 2019.
(Listening time: 50 minutes)
Episode #200! Retrospective with @beantin & @axbom. @lwelchman & @annadahlstrom host this special episode. We learn about the impact the podcast has had on its hosts & others as look towards the future https://t.co/VtEAOd2PZD #ux #podcast pic.twitter.com/BY17CJAnFJ
— UX Podcast (@uxpodcast) December 21, 2018
- All of the episodes referenced as a Soundcloud playlist
- The pilot episode of UX Podcast: Parts one, two and three.
- Episode #5: The truth about gamification with Jesper Bylund
- Episode #67: Deliverables with Anna Dahlström
- Episode #102: Analytics with Mike Beasley
- Episode #106: Imposter syndrome with Amy Silvers & Lori Cavallucci
- Episode #107: Architecting the information age with Lisa Welchman
- Episode #110: UX Coaching with Whitney Hess
- Episodes #130 & #131: Ranch stories with Alan Cooper, part one and part two
- Episode #154: Closure experiences with Joe Macleod
- Episode #197: Mental health with Jennifer Akullian
- Send your congratulations to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Backstage mailing list: Sign up here