How can we stay up-to-date in a world constantly in flux? Kate Rutter, designer, teacher and co-host of What Is Wrong With UX joins us to talk about how to embrace continious learning and personal growth.
We talk about a world of serial careers, being relaxed about tools and methods, recruitment – and the usefulness of feedback and personal reflection.
“You grapple and accept the challenges you had and reflect on how you solved them. That is the mindset that’s really meaningful for companies to hire”
(Listening time: 40 minutes)
- Kate and Laura’s podcast What is wrong with UX
- Kate’s slides from her UXLx talk – escaping the stagnation sandpit
- 2017 Global Human Capital Trends
- Send us your thoughts at: email@example.com
- Backstage mailing list: Sign up here
- Enjoy the episode? Become a patron of UX Podcast